Saturday 4 April 2020

Just Because

For the month of March, this was our prompt at Card Chain Challenge.





I had my own challenges with this one as I got a head cold and the Government asked those who were sick (even if it wasn't suspected coronavirus) to stay at home.  I am reliant on someone who lives 40 minutes away to do any grocery shopping, etc so I had to wait until groceries were delivered to me before I could ask that person to go to the postal shop to post it.  So, I was pleasantly surprised when the card took 8 days to reach United Kingdom from New Zealand, which meant it just arrived in March.



I have used a stencil and some Bo Bunny Glitter Paste to create the right hand piece.  The left hand piece is an offcut piece of patterned paper.  I stamped a sentiment in the bottm corner.  I added washi tape which matched the colours for March over the joins between sections.  Finally, I die cut a leaf and flower spray using a die from Tattered Lace.

I would like to enter:
CHNC Patterned Paper - April Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/04/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-april.html

3 comments:

  1. Oh Suze this is gorgeous - love how you have used the colours and sketch! Doesn't the post surprise us at times - it can be either super fast or super slow it seems!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suze and awesome work by the post office. Hope you are feeling better now. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Suze! I'm always amazed at how quickly cards arrive from NZ. Thanks for being a link in the chain and I hope you are feeling better now, Jo x

    ReplyDelete