Monday 28 December 2020

Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

I have a few Christmas cards that I created before Christmas but hadn't blogged.  This is one of them.  It is also the second card that I have created using the same sketch.


I would like to enter:

Cheerful Sketches - Sketch
http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-december.html

The Crafters' Cafe - Holidays
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/257-holidays.html

Colour Crazy - Hand Colouring
https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/week-50-anything-goes-colouring.html

I have used an embossing folder to create the embossed background.  I used some scrap pieces of digital papers from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles (music) and Dee Dee's Digis (polka dot).  The image is from Dr Digi's House of Stamps and the sentiment is from Folded Paper and Printed Pixels.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added some puff star stickers.

I followed the sketch at Cheerful Sketches:



5 comments:

  1. Fun card with the joyful image.
    Thanks for joining Cheerful Sketches another time.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanks for playing at Cheerful Sketches with this fun Christmas Card!
    Nancy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card. Fun images and card design. thanks for sharing over at Colour crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Wonderful papers this time, too, Suze! Love, love, LOVE those carolers. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable. That image is just too cute. I just love this sketch and have made a couple of cards myself.

    ReplyDelete