Wednesday 16 December 2020

Reindeer Games - Day 4

This is my second card today for the week long Reindeer Games challenges at Catch The Bug.  I thought I would be back on schedule today but Day Five has already started so I still have that one to do.  I really feel like I'm chasing my tail at the moment.


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - Reindeer Games - Day 4 (all nine squares of the Tic Tac Toe)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/12/holiday-chaos-day-four-bingo-challenge.html

CRAFT Challenge - Recipe
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-580-recipe.html

Cupcake Inspirations - Shades of Blue
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2020/12/cic508.html

I have used a digital paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Distress Ink.  I added ribbon and twine behind the image - I added more twine than I had originally intended as I put down too much adhesive and had to cover it!

I added some sparkle foam snowflakes with a contrasting pearl in the centre.  The dies I used to cut the image and sentiment are from Spellbinders.


This is the prompt for the Day 4 Challenge:



5 comments:

  1. Really cute card. Great colors and so glad you shared over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect in blues, Suze, and I love that you got all 9 of the squares! Fabulous. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to nail the Tic Tac Toe challenge, Suzi! I am so glad you are participating in the Holiday Chaos event at Catch the Bug Challenges. Thanks for linking up! Julie, Bugaboo Stamps DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card and great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along in our Holiday Chaos event at Catch The Bug. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete