Saturday 19 December 2020

Wishing You A Merry Xmas

I thought it would be easy to find a sentiment with Christmas being written as Xmas - but after much searching of my files, I only appear to have the one that I have used on this card:


I would like to enter:

Ike's World - X is for Xmas
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/12/ikesworld-challenges-139-x-for.html

Creative Sketchy Girls - Sketch
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-66-schets-20-november.html

CRAFT Challenge - The Last Stretch
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-581-christmas-last-stretch.html


I have used several digital papers from Trimgym (most are smaller offcut pieces).  The image is from Ike's Art and the sentiment is from Dawn C.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

I followed the sketch at Creative Sketchy Girls:



5 comments:

  1. Very cute! I doubt that I have Xmas either as I don't like to use it and would prefer spelling Christmas out. But I get that it would be easy to use for the X letter. Thanks for sharing. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, what a fantastic color combo, Suze! Loving your paper choices. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Suze! Beautiful!
    And: Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Ike’s world with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Ike’s world
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete