Wednesday 16 December 2020

Santa is Coming

We are at the start of the December/January Challenge at Scribbles Designs.  This month, the theme is Sparkle & Shine.


I have used an image from Scribbles Designs called Santa's Coming.  

The digital paper is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I added a white doily and some grosgrain ribbon.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.

I followed the sketch at Feeling Sketchy:


I would like to enter:

Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com/2020/12/sketch-249-and-goodbye.html

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing with us the last time. And thank you for all your wonderful cards according to our sketches.
    I wish you a Happy and Healthy 2021!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the enries at Feeling Sketchy through the past years and thanks for partecipating to the our last challenge.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete