Thursday 10 December 2020

Tis The Season

 I have been having issues with hayfever most of today.  My own fault for sitting at the Gardens for 4 hours without a mask on!  I won't be doing that again in a hurry.  I wish I knew what was actually triggering the hayfever as it would make it easier to know when I absolutely do need to wear a face mask.

I've been feeling a little better this afternoon although still sneezing.  I didn't feel like doing much in the way of housework (it is a bit of an effort at the best of times) so I made another Christmas card.


I would like to enter:

Creative Knockouts - Tis The Season
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2020/12/379-tis-season-hetty-clare-art.html

The Outlawz Friday Challenge - Christmas
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-fridays-challenge-november-27-december-10


I have used a digital paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I added some green striped washi tape as well.  The image is from Hetty Clare Art and the sentiment is from When The Scrap Hits The Fun.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.


3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Suze, great image and papers!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hoe you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is adorable, Suze! Love the sparkle and your paper choice is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, Suze. What a cute little fairy. xx

    ReplyDelete