Friday 30 April 2021

Christmas Candle

I tried something different for me today - good to get out of one's comfort zone occasionally!  This card is created using  paint and a die-cut.

For some reason I have bought a mix of styles of Distress Paint.  Some are the flip-top variety and some are dabbers.  For this project, I used the three dabbers for the background and two flip-top ones to colour the piece that I diecut the candle from.


I would like to enter:

Memory Box - Paint
https://davebrethauer.typepad.com/outsidethebox/2021/04/memory-box-challenge-71-paint.html

I have used Distress Ink dabbers (Barn Door, Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender) for the background piece.  I painted another piece using a brush and Distress Ink Flip-tops (Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover).  Once this piece had dried I die-cut Memory Box 99004 (Tall Taper Candle).

No comments:

Post a Comment