Tuesday 20 April 2021

Just for You

 This month it was my turn to choose the theme for our NZ card swap group.  I had seen a few of these Pop Up Front Step Panel Cards when I was commenting.  I did a trial run and found that it fitted in an envelope nicely for posting too and was surprisingly easy to do (provided you followed the hints in the instructions).   I followed a tutorial which can be found here.

This is the card that I sent this month:


and this is a side view:


I would like to enter:

A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/04/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge.html

A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - April Challenge
https://abitmoretimetocraftextra.blogspot.com/2021/04/abmttc-extra-challenge-april-anything.html

I have used three different digital papers from a set of papers by Lozzy (which I won at A Bit More Time To Craft).  I inked the edges and folds of the two pieces of cardstock before constructing.  I also added a 3D butterfly sticker.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I like the colours and the shape so much.
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete