Friday 30 April 2021

Tis The Season To Be Jolly

I'm trying to get some of the challenges posted that finish today.  I had planned to get most of these done earlier this week but I had a hospital appointment that took up much of the day on Wednesday which has thrown me out a bit.  The good news with that is that I am now on a wait list for surgery and may actually get some improvement in my health as a result.  The worst part is going to be the waiting!


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - April Christmas Image Challenge
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-christmas-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper from Gecko Galz.  The image is also from Gecko Galz and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.

1 comment:

  1. Another cute image. I was thinking I might see a Coke bottle in her hand. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete