Saturday 3 April 2021

Friends make the good times better & hard times easier

 It is time for the reveal for the Card Chain Challenge cards posted during March.  I have had a few issues with cards reaching their destination - whether it is ones I posted or ones posted to me.  This month both cards reached their destination within the month of March.  Long may it continue.

This is the card that I sent to Arlene:


These are the prompts that we were given for March:




I have used the colours, sketch, friendship and glitter.  The die used is a Memory Box die and is die-cut from glitter cardstock and the sentiment is from Ginger's House.

I'd like to enter:

The Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/04/263-1st-april-2021.html

And this is the card that I received from Gail:

I really love the country theme and can just picture cows in this colour in the fields!  




7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card you created Suze, and a fun one that you received too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, simple and perfect. I love Gails card too, so vibrant. I hope your luck with the post continues mine has been disastrous this month, neither card has arrived xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post/mail seems to have picked up now and our cards are moving with increased speed as they wing their way across the globe. Love your take on the sketch. Keeping it simple made for a very harmonious card. I felt my card was a little bitty. Thanks for being a link in our chain, Suze, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful clean design with your pretty outline bloom and lovely pink/blue papers Suze - I hope your very late card from me arrives soon!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fun designs! Love the Beautiful flower and the clan design! And the cowgirl is adorable! Love the wavy background. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch, Suze - just love that flower die cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete