Saturday 3 April 2021

I tried

At CHNC this week, the optional theme is Something Funny.


I have used some offcut pieces of digital paper from Bugaboo Stamps which were just the perfect size for this sketch.  The image/sentiment panel is also from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch:



I would like to enter:

Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/03/stella-says-sketch-challenge-907.html

5 comments:

  1. Really fun card Suze. Love all the blues and it certainly made me smile. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one made me laugh Suze, a great humour card. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Suze, and beautifully made too - love that you have kept it monochrome
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch and I love the humor. Looks great in the non-traditional Christmas colors! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining Stella Says Sketch, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete