Sunday 29 August 2021

A Merry Christmas To You

The end of the month is fast approaching so it is probably just as well the weather isn't that great today so I can upload cards for challenges that close in the last few days of the month.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Monthly Christmas Image
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-christmas-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper from Gecko Galz.  The image is from Gecko Galz and the sentiment is hand-stamped (it is out of my Awaiting Crafting box so not sure if it is a rubber stamp or a clear stamp or what the brand is).  I added a couple of wavy lines of Nuvo Drops to mimic tinsel plus two glitter domes over the holes in the die-cut sentiment.


1 comment:

  1. A lovely vintage Christmas card Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete