Sunday 29 August 2021

Wonder Is The Desire For Knowledge

I think I am going to get a few posts blogged today as the weather doesn't look like it is going to improve.  I have a few things I need to get done outside but even if it clears a bit, it is still relatively cold outside.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Monthly Image - August
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-image-challenge-of-month.html

I have used a digital paper from Gecko Galz.  The image is from Gecko Galz and the sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I also added some vintage lace and three matching resin rose flowers.


1 comment:

  1. A very pensive image on this peaceful card Suze - well done on matching the image and sentiment so well
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete