Wednesday 4 August 2021

What's The Scoop?

 I decided this afternoon to make a couple of cards for the challenge at CRAFT.  I had an idea for this one but I ended up creating a second card which I will blog shortly.


I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Summer
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/challenge-607-summer.html

I have used a PDF from The Cutting Cafe for the parts of the ice-cream.

The digital papers used throughout are all from Trimgym.  I jazzed up the ice-cream scoop with some Kindy Glitz.  The sentiment is also from The Cutting Cafe.  I covered the joins in the ice-cream cone with some white Peelcraft Stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Love this, it makes me cool just looking at that wonderful frosty treat. What great sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Suze - but I didn't need to feel cooler today :) Love your wonderful cone
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete