Monday 23 August 2021

Happy Birthday

 We are still in lockdown so not able to go out for anything other than exercise or essentials.  I did a bit of weeding in my back garden this morning while the sun was out.  It is now overcast again.

I would like to enter:

Passion For Markers - Add A Tag
https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/week-605add-tag.html

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes (ineligible for prize - recent win)
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2021/08/anything-goes-challenge_01098897786.html

I have used a paper from a Kaisercraft paper pad.  The tag is one of a pack that I bought a few years ago that still had the plastic belly band wrapped around it.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and the sentiment is typed on the computer.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some narrow ribbons from my stash (I think they came tied to a gift or something as they were only fairly small pieces).

3 comments:

  1. What a sweetie Suze. Yup, the weather is certainly fickle at the moment!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Perfect for our theme. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    ~Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. Thanks for entering my challenge at Passion for Markers. Good luck with your entry.
    Kitty - PFM DT

    ReplyDelete