Wednesday 18 August 2021

For Your Wedding Day

We have gone into a lockdown again and it is a horrible wet winter day so probably not going to get out of the house today as the only option is going for a walk.  Looks like I'll be doing some more cardmaking or if I get desperate maybe some housework.


I would like to enter:

All Dressed Up - Anything Goes
https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/08/august-challenge-120.html

CRAFT Challenge - Wedding
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/challenge-608-wedding-anniversary.html

I have used a digital paper from Trimgym.  The image/sentiment is from All Dressed Up.  I also added some blue lace, red pre-coloured ribbon roses and some yellow gems.

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Suze. Love that image and the font on the sentiment is gorgeous.
    I got out for a walk between showers, but a squall of hail caught me just before I got home. Then I did some stitching on a canvas work project for a change from cardmaking
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely Glad you got to do some crafting. I have to work at home so 7 1/2 hrs a day - before I can do some crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suze love the colors that you've used! Thanks for playing along with us at All Dressed Up and come back real soon!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete