Thursday 2 December 2021

Let It Snow

 It is midway through the Warm Winter Clothing Challenge at Scribbles Designs.

I have used:

Scribbles Designs - Build A Snowman

Scribbles Designs - Let It Snow Quote

Scribble Doodle Designs - Snowflake Digi Paper

This is the front of the card


and with the card opened out.


I followed a tutorial for a Double Z Fold card from Beccy's Place.

I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Winter
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/challenge-619-winter.html

3 comments:

  1. Love your card fold and the cute little snow person, just perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie Suze, and such a great fold to display him on!~
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete