Thursday 30 December 2021

Winter Wonderland

December has ended up disappearing way too fast and I'm not finding enough time to craft which keeps me sane.  I made some time yesterday to create with the images from Gecko Galz and have photographed them and watermarked them this morning.  There is 11 hours left on the challenges so barring any distractions, I should make the deadline on all of them!

This is the first of them


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Monthly Christmas Image
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-christmas-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper and pre-coloured image from Gecko Galz.  I added some Kindy Glitz and Wink of Stella to the image to give it more sparkle.  Matting is red cardstock.  I also added a sentiment from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment