Tuesday 7 December 2021

May The Blessings of the Season be Yours

This month at Path of Positivity, our optional twist is Give/Help Others.  The sponsor for the challenge is All Dressed Up


I have used an image from All Dressed Up called Christmas Kitty.

I followed a tutorial for an Origami Window Card from Crafting with Kristina.

I also used an embossing folder to create the background.  I added some gems to the background.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:

All Dressed Up - Anything Goes
https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/11/november-new-challenge-123.html

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and brilliant idea to place the image inside the paper folds.
    Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up Challenge blog, good luck in the draw and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this kitty! Such a fun design and the image is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete