Saturday 11 December 2021

Merry Christmas

 This week at CHNC, our optional twist is Quick and Easy.


I have used a digital paper from Lozzy.  The image is from Spyder's Corner and the sentiment is from Deedee's Digis.  Colouring is with copic markers.  Inking is with Distress Ink.  I also added some glitter gems.

I would like to enter:

A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge_15.html

A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - December Challenge
https://abitmoretimetocraftextra.blogspot.com/2021/12/abmttc-extra-december-challenge.html


2 comments:

  1. A great card Suze, and obviously a quick one to make, but very effective
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze!! Thank you for using one of my digi's...which means you can choose any digi from the store as A thank you..email me your choice...sorry I haven't added any new ones in ages but I am trying to work out how to change the site.
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete