Monday 29 January 2024

Coastal Sunshine

 I have managed to use some of the "scraps" from my scraps boxes.  I don't like to throw out the offcuts from other cards and I find that many of them work with sketches.  I probably need to do a few more cards like this to make a reasonable dent in the scraps though.

I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Anything But Square
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2024/01/challenge-580-anything-but-square.html

Cheerful Sketches - January Sketch
http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/01/challenge-januari-2024.html

I have used papers from paper pads by Kaisercraft.  The image is from The Paper Shelter.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.

This is the sketch that I followed:


 


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Suze!
    Love the digi .
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card Suze, Beautifully made. Yes, our scrap piles can grow very rapidly - I had to do a batch of cards recently, and some were made from scraps... not that the pile diminished much
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card, Suze. Glad you joined our challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. God luck, and hope to see you again soon. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete