Wednesday 24 January 2024

Every Moment is a Fresh Beginning

Midway inspiration time at Path of Positivity Challenge.  The optional twist this month is The Power of Words - New Beginnings.

I have created a page for the new beginnings of Spring.  

I have used a digital paper from PixelScrapper (Janet Scott Kemp).  The images are from Scrap Happy Paper Crafter (two on left), Bird's Cards (rose bud) and Sandi's Samples (wheelbarrow).  Colouring is with copic markers and the inking is with Distress Ink.  I added some stickers that I recently purchased from a Japanese branded store called Daiso.  We have them in two of our major stickers and I was on holiday in one of them so went in to see what they had in stock.

I would like to enter:

Sparkles Monthly Challenges - New Beginnings
https://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2024/01/172-new-beginnings.html

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page Suze - spring seems so far behind us now with the searing heat we have had lately...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Suze - full of spring prettiness! Thanks for joining our 'new beginnings' theme at Sparkles Challenge
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete