Wednesday 31 January 2024

Hearts

Today I just felt like pottering around rather than doing what I was supposed to be doing (housework).  As a result, I ended up creating a few cards.

I would like to enter:

Carlin's Map Paradise - Hearts plus Special Card Shape
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2024/01/challenge-66-januari.html

Beccy's Place - January Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2024/01/january-challenge.html

I used three digital papers from Beccy's Place - they aren't part of a set but I thought that they looked good together.  The image is also from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, the misery of housework! Good on you for saving yourself Suze... judging by your fabulous cards, today was a day well spent. Love the pretty pinks and reds on this one, it's perfect for Valentine's Day. Great fold too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card in that special shape.
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful alternative to housework Suze - time well spent to make this gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete