Monday 1 January 2024

2023 In Review

Before the end of each year, I try to review the projects that I have completed over the past 12 months and create a post highlighting my favourite for each month.  This year some months haven't had much to choose from given the issues with my eyesight for much of 2023.    I have worked on this progressively over a few days as I really wanted to put this post out.

I have shared the love around a bit with a challenge appearing in one month only.  Naturally, since November is mainly creating for Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards, I had to choose a Beccy's Place card for that month.

I have linked each card to the original post (when I could find them)

January - card created for QKR Challenge (now closed)

February - DT card created for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

March - card created for Butterfly Challenge

April - card created for Sheepski Challenge

May - DT card created for Jan's Digis Challenge (now closed)

June - card created for Card Chain Challenge

July  - card created for NZ Swap Group

August - DT card created for Scribbles Designs (on break)

September - card created for one of the Gecko Galz Challenges


October - DT card created for 12 Months of Christmas

November - card created for Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards


December -  card created for Ching-Chou Kuik (closing)


This will be my last post for 2023 as it is approaching midnight.
Happy New Year to all my followers.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your cards for 2023 Suze, it's always fun to look back at what you've created. All the very best for a happy, healthy and creative 2024!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete