Sunday 28 January 2024

Ocean Child

I had originally intended to do another fancy fold card for the Gecko Galz Card Challenge this month but time was against me.  Hopefully, next months image will work for a fancy fold card as I enjoy making those if I have time on my side.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Card Challenge - January Image
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/monthly-card-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I dotted around some blue dots to bring more of the blue from the image into the card.

2 comments:

  1. I looked at that image and found it beautiful - and your card is a lovely one made using it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Suze! Thanks for sharing at the GG monthly Card challenge. x

    ReplyDelete