Sunday 3 November 2013

A birthday Wish

I had fun with this card as I don't very often work in a blue colour scheme - not sure why not though!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
From The Heart - Sketch 040
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2013/10/28/i-heart-card-sketches-no-40/
Sentimental Sundays - Monochromatic Birthday
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-178-happy-birthday.html
The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/birthdaycard/forum/topics/greeting-card-challenge-oct-28-anything-goes

I have used some background papers from Provo Craft for this card.  The image is from Delightful Inpsirations From The Heart and has been coloured with copic markers.  I pulled all my blue ones out of the container and then coloured, forgetting to note which ones I had actually used!  The sentiment is from Sans Designs and the embellishment is from my stash.

Trouble with struggling to get on top of things - sometimes you miss something off the post!  Later than it should be, but here is the sketch:

4 comments:

  1. Super sweet card, Suze. I like the monochromatic colors !

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps. Please remember to add our sketch in your blog post next time. It´s the only challenge rule we have :-) Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blues were a great choice for your card! Great take on the sketch too. Thanks so much for joining the sketch challenge at FTHS!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and color choices! Thanks for joining us this week at From The Heart Stamps! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and color choices! Thanks for joining us this week at From The Heart Stamps! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete