Saturday 2 November 2013

Warm Winter Wishes

When I looked at the inspiration photo for the challenge at Catch The Bug, I really wanted to use the colours.  When I went looking for a paper I saw ones with hearts on it - here in New Zealand we have the Heart Foundation Tick on healthy food choices so I thought this paper worked perfectly with the fruit and vegetables in the photo:

I am entering the card into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Inspiration Photo
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/october-photo-challenge.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/chnc-challenge-extra-for-november.html

I have used a background paper from DCWV.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers R05, R02, G07, E00, V09 plus some Stickles - Frosted Lace.  The sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I doodled some stitching around both the image and sentiment and cut out with Spellbinders Labels and oval dies.

2 comments:

  1. Your choice of backing paper certainly looks fab with your image. Thank you for joining in with another card over at Crafty Hazelnuts Extra this month. Hugs Mrs A. (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card for CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see more soon. x

    ReplyDelete