Wednesday 6 November 2013

Halloween Monster

Not sure I'd want to meet up with this creature on a dark night!!!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet - Spooktacular
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-72-spooktacular.html
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Circle Card
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-october-31-to-november-6th-circle-card

I started with a square card blank and then traced around the lid of a CD holder which was just the right size circle!  The paper is from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from Little Miss Muffet and coloured with copic markers YR07, YR04, Y08, Y06, 100.  I also added some black pearls to the circle die (Spellbinders).  I also used some Glossy Accents on his eye and teeth.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suze, went to join your blog but I am already a member...don't know when...anyway thanks for your comment and love this card...monster mash...
    I have candy if you want to become a regular follower and join in my fun...normally have one a month..

    cheers, aNNIe...

    btw, Pumps well I really only know a pump to pump water out....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Suze, love the colors you have used! Thanks so much for playing at Little Miss Muffet this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just precious and so fun. Love the round shape.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny monster :D I like it!

    ReplyDelete