Monday 4 November 2013

Cute Halloween Girl

I thought I had over an hour left to complete this card and discovered that I was an hour out!  I think I have made it in time though!

I am entering the card into:
Love To Create Challenge - Halloween
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-28-halloween.html
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-28-halloween.html
The Outlawz Tuesday Challenge - Colour
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/colorchallenge/forum/topics/october-28th-color-challenge
Craft Your Passion - Halloween
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-186-halloween.html

I have used papers from Bearly Mine Designs.  The layout is a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday:

The image that I have used comes from The Stamp Fairy and has been coloured with copic markers Y06, YR04, 100 and E00.  I have matted with black cardstock and also added some grosgrain ribbons from American Craft.

7 comments:

  1. Super fun and cute, Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fun papers and darling image. Thanks for sharing your card with us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Halloween!!! Such a fun card. Adorable image and great paper. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the CAS card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    CCC DT
    CCH DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and I really like the pretty ribbons! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet - that image just makes me SMiLE!!
    Always glad to have you join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suze, really cute card this week, love your Halloween image and your wonderful bright colours and that design paper black and orange is amazing. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete