Saturday 1 April 2017

Gift Card

I had a bit of time to create a gift card.  I'm not working today so hopefully can find a bit more time today to create something else later in the day!



I would like to enter my gift card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Embossing
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-ala-mode-embossing-3-25-17-through-3-31-17
QKR Stampede - Up Up and Away (balloons)
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-237-up-up-away.html

I kept this fairly simple so I didn't overshadow the embossed background.  I added some ribbon and then mounted the coloured image up above.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and coloured with copic markers.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Suze! Wonderful embossing on that design. I'm delighted to see you playing in our "Up, Up, and Away or Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede. Thanks for using a Eureka Stamps image. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you playing again.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOve your colours and such a pretty design. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete