Thursday 20 April 2017

Flowers

I'm going to a 2 day swim camp today - but I'm up and ready way too early!  So, I decided I would create a card before I left.  I'm only involved as an observing coach so not much preparation needed for the camp.  However, it will be full on while I'm there so no time to craft!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Flowers
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/qkr-stampede-challenge-239-flowers-or.html

I have used a paper, border and topper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers.  Matting is red cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful roses. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, lovely card!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete