Sunday 30 April 2017

Last minute

I had been really busy with work through March and April and decided to take a break at the end of it.  The only problem is that I didn't realise there was only one day of April left when I got back!  I am now scrambling to get progressive cards for end of April completed plus DT makes for 1 May!  I think I need to plan things better!

One completed - a few more to go!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Progressive Challenge - Hummingbird and Morning Glory Flowers
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-april-2017

I have used a paper, border and sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Createful Heart Digis and is called Hummingbird n Morning Glory Flowers.  I coloured with Promarkers.  I also added some Nuvo Drops - bought these on holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment