Saturday 29 April 2017

Cupcake Treat

April is nearly over - and so is the busy time of work for me!  For the next 2 weeks, I am only working one day per week and after that it will be 2 days per week.  So, I finally get some crafting time again.  I just got back from a week's break and spent the afternoon completing a couple of cards.  I had coloured the images while I was away on holiday.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - April Challenge
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/april-challenge.html
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-42.html

I have used a digital paper from Lozzy for the background.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with Promarkers.  I added dots around the image also using a Promarker.  I die-cut a border strip using dies from Cherry Lynn Designs called "Alison's Ribbons".  I bought this set while I was on holiday and I can see with all the possible variations I'm going to get alot of use from this set.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh yum such a lovely treat for a birthday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suze! I like the contrast between the nice bright pinks and reds on the image and the more muted colours in the background. I was surprised to read that the "ribbon" is actually a die cut... I really thought it was fabric when I first looked. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete