Sunday 30 April 2017

Welcome To The Weekend

I've made a card for a sailing enthusiast - inspired by a song.  The song I was inspired by is "I am Sailing" by Rod Stewart.  I haven't heard that song in a while, but every time I see a yacht I am reminded of that song!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Inspired By A Song (I am Sailing)
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/challenge-135-anything-goes-optional.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The sentiment tag came from a different paper pad also by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and is coloured with a combination of Promarkers and Copic Markers.  I added some dots using Nuvo in blue and gold.

1 comment:

  1. Suze this is a beautiful card
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Karin


    ReplyDelete