Monday 10 April 2017

Spring

This is another of the images that I coloured up while I was away.  It fits with the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches so I was able to join in there this week!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/tuesday-morning-sketches-397.html



I have used a paper from a paper pad by MME.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers.  I have also used some glitter ribbon, some pearlscent cardstock for matting and a butterfly embellishment from Rosie's Studio.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like the bit of sparkle you added. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your image!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet card. Love the butterfly. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete