Tuesday 12 June 2018

25

I should be going to sleep instead of crafting but I don't seem to be able to shut off tonight so I'm here crafting past 11pm!  Once I've written this post, I'll go back to bed and see if I can sleep this time!



I would like to enter:
The Paper Shelter - Letters and/or Numbers
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-342-letters-andor-numbers.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/06/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-383.html

I have used a paper and a sentiment from different christmas paper pads by Kaisercraft.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and is coloured with copic markers.  Matting is red textured cardstock.  I also added two 3D bauble embellishments.

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, dare I say xmas.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Suze, love the pretty designer paper it goes perfectly with Christmas Decorations. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, what a fantastic Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing in our Numbers and/or Letters challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week:) Hugs! Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing looking card with great design and use of our letters/numbers over at the Paper Shelter. I am running a bit late but I am glad that you decided to join us last week. A new fun challenge is now up and running.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, dt-leader The Paper Shelter

    ReplyDelete