Saturday 30 June 2018

Flowers

I'm a bit down to the wire with this one - but at least I made it before the month finished!  Although I have just gone to upload it and discovered that I didn't actually use June's image like I intended to do!  That is kind of the story of my life at the moment!



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - June Challenge
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-challenge-card-sketch.html

I have used a paper from a loose leaf set of papers along with some offcuts of other papers.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added some flower embellishments with added pearl centres.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card Suze, I love the colour combination, and you did a wonderful job interpreting the sketch. It doesn’t matter how close to the wire you were, just as long as you got it posted. And don’t worry about the image either, there’s always another challenge!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete