Monday 25 June 2018

25

My card for this challenge is a bit on the late side due to internet issues over the past couple of days.  I am away from home and relying on mobile internet which wasn't allowing me to connect to the internet.  I got some good tech advice and now have it up and running so playing catch up a bit!

Anyhow, this card is inspiration for the challenge at CHNC.  The optional challenge this week is to add washi tape.




I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Christmas Doodles.   Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added an offcut piece of a christmas paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft to the bottom of the card and added a strip of striped washi tape.

I would like to enter:
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - June Challenge
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/1st-june-classic-design-team-cahallenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment