Saturday 23 June 2018

You Light Up My Life

I did this post in a bit of a rush before I went away for the week and have only just realised I hadn't tidied up the wording at the top of the post!  I have had internet issues the past two days and haven't had the chance to check anything.




I would like to enter:

Ching-Chou Kuik - Cats or Dogs
http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2018/06/show-us-your-pussies-cats-only.html
Cupcake Inspirations - Pink, Yellow and Green
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2018/06/cic448-cupcake-inspirations.html

I have used a paper and sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Ching-Chou Kuik and is coloured with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  Matting is yellow cardstock.  I also used glitter dots in the three colours from the Cupcake Inspirations challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty kitty card!!! Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge this week over at Cupcake Inspirations!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful artsy card Suze! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kitty card and fabulous colouring. I hope you enjoyed your trip.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete