Thursday 7 June 2018

Cheers

We had a frost this morning so the morning has been very crisp and cold.  The silver lining in that is the sun is shining!  I am so sick of all the rain that we have been having, although I've managed a bit of cardmaking while it has been raining.


I would like to enter:
Star In My Pocket - No Squares Allowed
http://starstampz.blogspot.com/2018/05/no-squares-allowed-challenge.html
Winter Wonderland - Include at least one heart
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/05/all-hearts-come-home-for-christmas.html

I used a die from Tattered Lace Dies to cut the basic template of the card.  The image is from Star Stampz and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added a vellum sentiment and snowflake.  I also added a 3D present embellishment as well as various puffy stickers.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely looking Christmas card with lovely colours and image. Thank you for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for the current challenge the theme is “Add a Heart” and the sponsor is Sasayaki Glitter. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete