Tuesday 19 June 2018

Cupcakes

This looks really yummy.  I matched the image with a paper from a Tea Party themed paper pad.


I would like to enter:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2018/06/sketch-138-with-digistamp-boutique.html



I have used 3 papers from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and is coloured with copic markers.  Matting is pink cardstock.  I also used some ribbon from American Crafts.



Here is the sketch that I followed:

3 comments:

  1. Love the summer colours and those cakes do look rather inviting. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found time to join us with this scrummy card, those cakes look good enough to eat
    Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this?! Great work Suze!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2! Our new sketch is up and I hope you will join us again!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete