Thursday 14 November 2019

Glory To The Newborn King

I'm on the ball today!  Now that I am back on schedule, I might manage to keep on track.    Today's prompt for the Month Of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place is the Letter L. 

 
and with the card opened:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - L is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-14-l.html

My "L" items are:
Latch Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place can be found here
Lamb - image and sentiment from Beccy's Place - Lamb Of God Digital Stamps
Lettering - lots of it on the background paper!
Lilac (colour)
Lion (colour)
Lime (colour)
Lemon Yellow (colour)
Lavender (colour)
Linen (colour)

The paper is from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I was pleased to see when I looked at the cards in the gallery that my friend Jude had joined in.  I encouraged her to add her christmas cards as that is what she is working on at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is wonderful Suze, I really like a good printed background. There's something very appealing about it... maybe it's because of all the good stories that come from books. And this is arguably one of the greatest stories of all.
    Well done on including all the "L" items in your project!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete