Wednesday 27 November 2019

Second Cardinal Gift Card

A couple of days ago, I posted a gift card using a cardinal image.  At the time said that I had printed out another pre-coloured image from the same set.  I finished it and here it is:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards - Use Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html

I added some Wink of Stella to the pink on the bird's scarf.  I matted the image with some pearlescent paper.  I also added some snowflake stickers.

1 comment:

  1. Love this colour combo Suze, the pink background is lovely. I also like the glittery blue snowflake embellishments you added along the side of the tag, they work beautifully with the card stock and image. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete