Monday 11 November 2019

Joy To The World

I'm back on schedule again.  I really need to be as there are a couple of tricky cards towards the end of the month!




I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - I is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-11-i.html

My "I" items are:

Impossible Card - Tutorial from Beccy's Place which can be found here
Ice-Skates - image from Beccy's Place - Peace and Joy Digital Stamps - which can be found here
Indigo (colour)
Inchworm (colour)
Icterine (colour)

I have also used a sentiment from a set called Simply Christmas which can be found at Beccy's Place.

1 comment:

  1. You're right about those tricky cards Suze, that last run of letters is the most difficult! Love your impossible card. I remember seeing this for the first time in person and almost popping a gasket trying to figure out how it was done! I was shocked to discover how simple it is. Anyway, I love your version, the purple is beautiful and I like that you've made the sentiment nice and large. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete