Wednesday 27 November 2019

Hope It's Jolly

I went with fussy cutting the image this time.  I felt like a change from die-cutting.  It is alot more fiddly doing fussy cutting but it does give a much different look to a card. 

Here is my before look with my scraps added to the background with Peelcraft border stickers over the joins:

And the after once the fussy cut image, sentiment and reindeer dome embellishments were added:




I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html

The scraps used are all from cards made for Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards.  The image and sentiment are both from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Suze! I agree that fussy cutting gives a very different look to the completed project, I guess it's because more of the background colours and patterns are showing. I really like the way you've been creating your base cards with all the paper off-cuts, it's a fabulous way to use up the pretty scraps we all seem to accumulate.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete