Sunday 3 November 2019

Just For You

Day Two of the Monthly Holiday Challenge at Beccy's Place.  This is an event that Beccy has hosted every November for the past six years.  I was surprised when I checked back that I have joined in every year except the first one.  I thought I had only done 3 years.  This is a good opportunity not only to complete my cards, but push the envelope a bit with some different card folds.

For today's prompt, the letter is B.  Last year I had so much fun creating a Bow Card that I decided that I would repeat that this year but with a different colour scheme.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - B is for..
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-2-b.html


My "B" items are:
Bow card - Tutorial can be found here
Bell - from Golden Bell Digi stamps from Beccy's Place
Blizzard Blue - colour
Bitter Sweet (pink) - colour
Bubblegum (lighter pink) - colour
Banana Yellow - colour

The papers come from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called Silver Bells.  Colouring is with copic markers.  The sentiment is from a Beccy's Place set called Magnolias Digital Stamps.  While it isn't specifically a Christmas sentiment, I think it works well for this card.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, I love this Suze, what a great combination of colours! I always enjoy seeing some non-traditional colour schemes for Christmas, and this is a great example. I like how you've coloured the image to match. Well done for using all those "B" words as inspiration... I always look forward to seeing your posts, you do such a great job working through the different folds. Lovely.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete