Saturday 30 November 2019

Present Gift Card

I have a few more cards to upload before the month of November ends.  Here is the first one:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html

I have some scrap pieces left over from cards created during November for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  I used a pre-coloured image from Beccy's Place which can be found here.

I added some glitter to the ribbon with some Wink Of Stella.  Matting is red cardstock.  I added a present sticker as well as a star sticker.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Suze! The large gift box looks fabulous and makes a great tag. I like the addition of the star and gift stickers. Very festive!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete