Tuesday 24 December 2019

Aw Shucks - I forgot your birthday

I haven't made many non-Christmas cards recently.   I used a sentiment that I thought was perfect for this cat image (he looks like he is hiding in the sweater).  I also managed to try out one of my new cat dies.





I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-december-11-through-december-24-2019
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2019/12/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-49.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  The image is from Knitty Kitty  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  The dies used to cut the image and sentiment are from Memory Box.  The cat die is also from Memory Box.

1 comment:

  1. FUR-bulous. Lovely fun image. :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete