Sunday 8 December 2019

Merry Christmas

This week at CHNC, our optional twist is Quick and Easy.  Now, this card might not look easy but it was - the image and sentiment were already printed out.  The layers comprise of scraps from my scraps box and the layout follows a sketch.  Probably the most time consuming thing about the card was photographing and watermarking it!



I have used an image and sentiment from Bugaboo Stamps.  The scraps used in the layering are from different christmas paper pads.  I'm fairly sure that the star one is from Sugar and Spice Studio but I'm not sure of the other two.  I also added some dotted washi tape.

I would like to enter:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/11/stella-says-sketch-720.html

3 comments:

  1. Suze your card is adorable. Great papers with that adorable image. Thanks for joining in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find the card making the easy part. As you say it is doing the watermarking , the resizing and getting the lighting right that is the most time consuming part. I only have a few Bugaboo digis but they do get used a lot. I rarely ffollow sketches as they look complicated to me when you see them laid out . You have made a great card here. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love your choice of scraps. It's always great to use those up. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete