Saturday 21 December 2019

Holiday Critter Chaos - Day Seven

I have been progressively working on the week long Holiday Critter Chaos at Catch The Bug.  I am finishing off my cards today so they should all be uploaded by the end of the day.  The Anything But A Card might not be uploaded for a day or two though!

For Day Seven, this was our prompt:


 
I have used this week's Friday freebie image from Bugaboo Stamps called Poppi Xmas Present.  The sentiment is also from Bugaboo Stamps.



I also used digital papers from a set called Frosty from Bugaboo Stamps (this set appears to have been retired which is a shame as it is really lovely).  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I inked the edges of the image and sentiment with Distress Ink - Weathered Wood.  I also used some gold-edged blue ribbon.


I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Holiday Critter Chaos - Day Seven
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/12/holiday-critter-chaos-day-7.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/12/stella-says-sketch-challenge-721-last.html

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card with great coloring of Poppi!
    Thanks for joining the Holiday Critter Chaos at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and perfect for the Stella sketch. thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete